From Jakarta to Seoul by Cathay Pacific

06.16.00 Viranisa Amalia 0 Comments


Hi guys, now we talk about the airline that I use on my way to Korea in autumn. Yay Cathay Pacific! One of Asia's most awarded airlines and member of Oneworld.



I prefer to sit in the last row, so that I can lean my seat to sleep without disturbing the people behind me.

Since we are on board in mid night about 00:05. They don’t serve a complete meals as usual. 


We get some snack, fruits, and juice.


Enjoying our snack and watching IT (2016).

After about 4 hours more, finally we arrived at Hong Kong International Airport for transit about 2 hours 20 minutes.

I love this Airport since you can strolling around for shopping at duty free shop. But unfortunately we are so early so a lot a shop still closed. So we going to the food court and we see a long queue at McDonalds. So, we decided to find another food since we have limited transit time.



Well, actually we don’t buy anything. Long queue every store.

Now we are heading to Incheon for 3 hours 25 minutes. Finally we get a complete meals. FYI, during our flight we get a lot of turbulence, and it little scared since I spilled a half of my yoghurt :’(




Finally we arrived at Incheon International Airport safely. Thank you.


Sorry for the pillow face :D


Next: AUTUMN TRAVEL DIARY: SEOUL – N Seoul and Myeongdong

0 comments: